MDWIT: Where women and technology come together!
The Multinational Development of Women in Technology (MDWIT) was founded to accelerate growth in the global knowledge economy. By combining women’s latent potential with innovative ideas enabled through technology, all women and girls, their families and communities prosper. Take a few minutes to find out what MDWIT is all about. (Flash player required.)The Mission and Values
MDWIT is a global center of excellence for promoting the advancement of women in technology through the development and dissemination of best practices, programs, research, and policy by embracing the values of leadership, equity, and integrity.
MDWIT exists to…
- Encourage more women and girls to prepare for careers in technology related fields.
- Support women in technology careers and entrepreneurs to achieve professional and personal success and to advance as leaders in their industry.
- Collaborate with organizations to more effectively share and disseminate practices, programs, and policies that effectively encourage and/or support women in technology.
- Foster research concerning gender and technology.
- Partnerships with individuals and organizations are central to our targeted initiatives.
- All development and investment priorities will be measured and aligned to our four objectives.
- Lessons learned will be leveraged by disseminating materials through the website, publications, presentations, and the media.
- The organization is committed to supporting diversity in all initiatives.